Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I have finally decided on the place to go. It will be Siem Reap. What's in Siem Reap, mainly Angkor Wat. I will be going there in June which is the start of raining season. Many people have advised me that it's a wrong month to go but hey... it's only rainy season, no big deal *I hope*.

Initially my friend and I were still contemplating on the place to go. Cambodia was one of them, but still contemplating about it until I saw Silkair's promotion. Silkair has a very good offer for Siem Reap but need to get the tickets by this Friday. Without further ado, I bought the tickets immediately after seeking my friends' agreement.

I think this is my first trip to a third-world country. But since Cambodia is a Buddhist country, I guess it will be alright. Most importantly, I can put my camera and lens into good use there. Cambodia is a good photography place. Hopefully the photos will turn out well.

No comments: