Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tired

I need a break, comtemplating to go somewhere and yet I do not feel like flying. Too much of flying lately, been flying almost every alternate week.

Last Friday, while waiting to board the plane, I have this weird feeling out of nowhere. I seem to be aloof from the crowd. It was like I was in the wrong place. Guess I was just thinking too much.
Looking out of the glass panel, I can't help but notice how dirty the glasses were. Bangkok's air was hazy due to forrest fire and the fire was caused by people clearing lands to grow crops. More pollution, more stress to our mother earth. It's sad what has the world become, and it's all due to the acts of human beings.

I seriously need to go somewhere where I can have a taste of clean air, no more hazy sky, no more burning smell, no more traffic honking...

No comments: