Thursday, December 6, 2007

Accident

I have been driving for a year plus or so and today I met an accident. My car kissed someone's back. I can't even recall how it happened. Was I distracted or because the car skid? I really do not know.

Recently, I think I am down on my luck. Encountered a lot of obstacles here and there. After the accident happened, I can't help but start thinking that I must be the unluckiest person on earth. Maybe karma is catching up on me, maybe I didn't do enough good deeds, maybe I been very mean, maybe I didn't follow the 5 percepts, maybe and maybe... Too many negative thoughts.

To make myself feel better, or rather I think I should be thinking of the following:

1) Thanks goodness, no one was injured. Perhaps it's the results of me donating blood. I'm due for donation again.

2) My family and friends are concerned about me.

3) I get a new bumper.

4) The guy whose car I hit was pretty nice. He didn't blame nor scold me. Perhaps that's because I apologised immediately.

Well, I will be a liar if I said that I am not affected by the accident. The scene of the crash still flash through my mind now and then. Not too sure if it will become an emotional blockage and I will start to build phobia about driving. One thing for sure, I am losing my confident in driving now.

Pray, I should pray for now...



No comments: