Sunday, December 16, 2007

Insanity

Sometimes, life needs some insanity.

I could not understand why I can't sleep last night. Maybe I shouldn't have think too much...

To celebrate the release of my once-in-a-blue-moon rebellious spirit, I decided to head down to Changi and shoot pictures of sunrise. It was 6.10am when I reached Changi. I was amazed by my own craziness, there's no females at all unless you want to consider those she-males.

Although Singapore is a safe country but for the first time, I started to worry about my own safety. Nevertheless, I decided to proceed. But what a joker I was! When I attempted to shoot a picture of the jetty, the "No CF" alert appeared! At that point in time, I really felt like banging myself against the wall.

No other option, but to leave Changi. It's was 6.20am when I left the place... Drove more than half hour to reach there and left the place in 10 minutes. Really joke of the day man...

Anyway, decided to head for Mac's hotcakes. I have had the craving since last night... So finally I'm done with my breakfast, and it's time to sleep... GOOD MORNING!

No comments: